skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Williams Growing Family
Brian, Joan, & Sarah
Lunch in Stillwater, Minnesota - 6/20/08
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Sarah said she could out-crawl me in a race, or she'd eat my hat.
"Sarah, if you're going to insist on eating my hat over that bet you lost, at least go get your false teeth. You're not going to get anywhere with those gums."
2/10/08
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Friends & Family
The St. George Family
Gabe is 5!
16 years ago
THE DEJESUS FAMILY
Jack's 5th Birthday party at Build a Bear!
16 years ago
Grant & Kelli Williams and Family
Lawson's Lightning Coat
18 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(21)
►
January
(21)
►
2009
(25)
►
August
(5)
►
February
(20)
▼
2008
(103)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(11)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(33)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(16)
No title
Good job Sarah, that's exactly what Daddy wanted! ...
While playing with her sing-along toy, Sarah overh...
"Joan, come quick! We caught a rugrat in our mous...
"Look Daddy! I can run my own bath water now. I ...
"Um, Mommy? Mind if we find me some sunglasses ar...
Sarah's first Valentine's DaySarah says, "I don't ...
"Do-Ra-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-DOOOO!!!!"2/13/08
Sarah said she could out-crawl me in a race, or sh...
"LA la la LA LA LA la la LA la la!"2/10/08
"Mommy, if this is supposed to be bar-b-que, I don...
The Williams' family went over to Taylor & Heidi's...
"Alright, everyone smile for the camera!"I guess 4...
"Sarah, meet your uncle George!" 2/2/08
Ah, isn't that sweet, Baby's first cold. See boys...
"Joan, whatever you do, don't let Sarah look to he...
►
February
(6)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(53)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(11)
►
June
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment