congratulations for your beautiful daughter,i,m so happy to hear everyones doin fine,miss you guys out on the courts,my daughter is expecting in november,a girl, i,m gonna be a grandpa,stay well,terry.
Joan and Family, COngratulations to you and your beautiful daughter. I hope by now you are all doing well and adjusting to everything nicely. Please email your home address as so that I can send something. Take care and hope to see you soon! Heidi Blaine Land O Lakes
Joan and Family, Your daughter is adorable and I am sure a real angel! Now that it has been almost 2 months I hope you all have adjusted to the newest member of your family. Joan take good care and see you soon! Congratulations again! Heidi Blaine Land O Lakes
3 comments:
congratulations for your beautiful daughter,i,m so happy to hear everyones doin fine,miss you guys out on the courts,my daughter is expecting in november,a girl, i,m gonna be a grandpa,stay well,terry.
Joan and Family,
COngratulations to you and your beautiful daughter. I hope by now you are all doing well and adjusting to everything nicely. Please email your home address as so that I can send something. Take care and hope to see you soon! Heidi Blaine
Land O Lakes
Joan and Family,
Your daughter is adorable and I am sure a real angel! Now that it has been almost 2 months I hope you all have adjusted to the newest member of your family. Joan take good care and see you soon! Congratulations again!
Heidi Blaine
Land O Lakes
Post a Comment